Lego Minecraft The Pig House
Take a Minecraft player’s passion for their favorite online game to the next level with LEGO Minecraft The Pig House (21170). This authentic Minecraft playset has all the fun, creativity and adventure of the online game – plus the physicality and versatility of LEGO building toys.Looking for the perfect Minecraft gift?Kids use their Minecraft skills to build the kind of wacky creation they create in the online game: a house shaped like a giant pig. The side of the structure opens to reveals alarge room and a lift-off roof uncovers more room to play. The model is endlessly reconfigurable – and the entire head-room detaches to fit elsewhere on the model. Alex, the game’s heroic daredevil, is here to share the fun, while an iconic Creeper is determined to ambush the players. There’s activity outside too, with 2 cute pigs to care for. And, for added Minecraft authenticity, there’s an explosion function that blasts the toy to pieces!
- Indulge a Minecraft player’s passion for the game with LEGO Minecraft The Pig House (21170). All the fun, creativity and adventure of Minecraft with added hands-on, LEGO brick versatility.
- Authentic LEGO Minecraft building playset featuring popular gaming character Alex, an iconic Creeper, 2 pigs, accessories for Alex and carrots for the pigs.
- Kids use Minecraft skills to build a pig-shaped house, open the side and remove the roof to explore hidden rooms, hide from the Creeper, care for pigs – and detonate a house-collapsing explosion!
- For ages 8 and up. The perfect gift for kids wanting to take their Minecraft play to the next level.
- Measuring over 5.5 in. (14 cm) high, 8 in. (20 cm) wide and 7.5 in. (19 cm) deep, the set encourages hands-on creativity and looks amazing on display in any Minecraft fan’s room.
- This LEGO Minecraft set is made to last, endlessly reconfigurable, and easy to combine with other LEGO Minecraft sets.
- The extensive range of LEGO Minecraftplaysets bring the online Minecraft game to life with characters, scenes and features recreated with an imaginative mix of long-lasting LEGO bricks.
- LEGO components fulfil rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure they satisfy strict global safety standards.